Have Fun Working & Playing In Your Backyard!
As a Member of the Winterplace Team You Will Enjoy:
- A Full season pass valid for any time you’re not working.
- Discounted Family Ski passes (limit 4 per family), $200 each for first year staff, $99 each for second year staff and up.
- Friends and family lift tickets and rental discounts. $25 for lift tickets and rentals.
- First year staff 8 per season, Second year and up, 10 per season.
- 40% off Mountain Mama’s Café or Mountain House Cafe (alcoholic beverages excluded)
- 40% off all non-discounted items in the Winterplace Retail Shop.
Positions Available (Choose up to 3 positions you are interested in):
- Rental Shop Technician
- Central Office Cashier
- Retail Shop Assoc/Cashier
- Courtesy Patrol
- Food & Beverage / Bartender / Server
- Food & Beverage Cashier
- Food & Beverage Cook
- Food & Beverage - Utility
- Ski Patrol
- Ski School Instructor
- Snowtubing Attendant
- Group Sales / Call Center
- Lift Operator
- Ticketing Cashier
- Parking Attendant
- Vehicle Maintenance Tech
Following are a couple of reminders of what we expect from our employees:
In an effort to serve our guest in the most courteous and efficient manner please be aware that Cell Phones and other Electronic Devices will NOT be permitted during work hours. Minimum age is 16 years of age for the above general jobs.
All employees are required to meet the company standards identified below:
- Your personal appearance is a reflection of your readiness and willingness to work.
- Employees must maintain the highest standard of personal hygiene.
- Piercing is limited to the earlobes and no more than two (2) earrings may be worn per ear.
Note: Due to changing demands of business, it is sometimes necessary to shift employees from their primary positions to other areas. For example: A Ski School Instructor may need to help as a Parking Attendant or a Rental Shop technician may need to help as a Food and Beverage/Utility person. From time to time Winterplace employees may also be supervised by other companies as directed by Winterplace.
Interested in becoming a Ski or Snowboard Instructor?
The Winterplace Snow Sports School is a level III Professional Ski Instructors of America School (PSIA™). We are looking for Certified Instructors along with those who want to become a snow sports coach. If you are an enthusiastic person with a passion for skiing/snowboarding and are interested in teaching others, apply to join the Winterplace Snow Sports School. Sign up online and attend the annual Hiring Clinic on Saturday, December 10, 2022. Positions for new instructors age 14 and up are available with a current work permit and a parent or guardian approval.
Teaching is a great way to share your passion for winter sports while improving your personal skills.
Interested in becoming a Ski Patroller?
The Winterplace Ski Patrol is a member of the National Ski Patrol. Existing patrollers who are interested in transferring to Winterplace need to be able to provide their current National Ski Patrol membership number and possess a current Outdoor Emergency Care and CPR certification. Transferring patrollers also need to provide contact information for their most recent patrol director. Those new to patrolling must have current OEC and CPR certification. Patrollers are required to work a minimum of 10 shifts per season. Those wanting to join the Winterplace Professional Ski Patrol, please complete the Employment Application form.