The Winterplace Junior Developmental Team is designed for the junior skier 6-14 years of age who is interested in learning and improving his/her basic skiing skills with an introduction to racing. The program is an entry level race program for skiers and geared toward beginner to intermediate skiers. The program concentrates on basic skill development while creating enthusiasm for the sport of skiing and will be taught in a fun and active manner by coaches/instructors with an expertise in junior ski teaching. Our goal is to develop better skiing skills in an atmosphere of friendship and where camaraderie develops among participants and instructors alike.
Practice Times: Saturdays from 9:00 AM – 12:00PM
January 6th, 13th, 20th,27th
February 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
|Season Pass Special Rate:||$349|
|Optional Seasonal Ski Rental Rate:||$175|
* Winterplace will offer season passes at the junior rate for all participants above the age of 12.
To register your child, please send an email to Will Horton at Skischool@winterplace.com
- You must be at least 6 years old by December 1st.
- You must be able to stop on any terrain at Winterplace Resort by using skis to turn.
- You must be independent on the mountain. This means you can get to any place on our slopes by yourself without an escort.
- You must be able to ride the lifts without assistance.