Winterplace 4-Week Club Program
Our Club Program is a great and affordable way to get involved in skiing and snowboarding for those ages 8 and older. Join the Club and enjoy the great benefits of discounted pricing, group lessons, online registration, and a lot of winter fun.
The Club Program is our most popular multi visit program. The program meets once a week for 4 consecutive weeks. Pick your day of week to ski or board. Lift tickets, rental equipment, and up to 3 beginner lessons are included with each session. On your last visit enjoy exploring the mountain using the skills learned from the past 3 lessons.
There are two sessions available, $160 per person per session. As a bonus after you have completed all 4 visits of your Club Program you will receive a “Wild Wonderful” discount pass ($79 value). A Wild Wonderful pass allows you to save $25 off any lift ticket for the rest of the season. Rentals are picked up and returned each visit. 4-Week Snow Club passes are non-transferable.
**Session 1 - Sign up deadline December 29, 2022
Monday January 2 – January 23
Thursday January 5 – January 26
Friday January 6 – January 27
Sunday January 8 – January 29
**Session 2 - Sign up deadline January 12, 2023
Monday January 16 – February 6
Thursday January 19 – February 9
Friday January 20 – February 10
Sunday January 22 – February 12
Lesson time (4pm or 6pm) and Lesson type (Ski or Snowboard) is selected at time of purchase.
Snow Club FAQ
- Registration deadline for Session One is December 29, Session Two January 12.
- Changing registration data after deadlines is not possible.
How Early Should I arrive?
- Rentals are picked up each visit so allow time to get dressed, get rentals, and get to your lesson at its scheduled time.
- If renting equipment, we recommend arriving 60 minutes before scheduled lesson time.
- Lessons start promptly at your scheduled time. If you arrive after your scheduled lesson time it may be difficult to catch up to your group and you will run the risk of missing your lesson.
Do I have to take a lesson?
- Three (3) beginner / beginner intermediate lessons are included with the program. If you are a first time skier or need a warmup lesson this is the best way to do it. Lessons, however, are optional. If you’re comfortable with your skill level, feel free to go explore the hill.
Where do the classes meet?
- If renting, please proceed to the rental shop to pick up your rental equipment at least 60 minutes before your scheduled lesson time.
- Classes meet at the Ski School meeting area off the back deck of the main resort building.
Where do I pick up Tickets?
- Upon your first visit you will proceed to the Rental Shop Ticketing Cashier to have a picture taken for your Snow Club Card. Your card will be printed and punched at this time. Your Snow Club Card must be presented to the Rental Shop Ticketing Cashier each session to receive your lift ticket. Once your card has been punched, you’ll proceed to pick up rentals and head to the slopes. As an added benefit this season, on your last session turn in your punch card to the Rental Shop Ticketing Cashier and be rewarded with a “Wild Wonderful” pass (a $75 value) allowing you to save $25 off a lift ticket for the rest of the season. (One ticket per day, per card, non-transferable)
Should my child ski or snowboard?
- This depends on your child's interest.
- If your child expresses an interest in one over the other, go with that.
Can I switch to skiing from snowboarding and vice versa?
- We don’t recommend it. Please select the correct lesson type as this is the group that you or your child will be with for the duration of the lessons.
Where do I meet my child at the end of the class?
- All classes end where they started, at the ski school meeting area. You can meet your child on the back deck as they come off the snow or they can find you in the main resort center.
Can Parents or others watch the lessons?
- We have found that everyone learns better in a natural relaxed learning area where they are not feeling the pressures of being observed by family or friends.
- If you are skiing or snowboarding you can watch the lesson from a distance. Please note all slope users are required to have a valid lift ticket.
Will Classes be held in the snow, rain, or cold weather?
- Lessons are held in inclement weather conditions.
- If you or your group elects to not come on a day when Winterplace is open and lessons are running, there will be no make-up day.
- Lessons follow a progression, and it will be important to attend all sessions.
- If Winterplace postpones a lesson, the lesson will be added to the last week of your program.
This is a package program, utilizing the same instructors at the same time with each group of students. This allows for the program to be offered at a terrific price. Please be aware that there are no refunds. All cancellations must be made prior to the first lesson. All classes will be held regardless of weather if the mountain is open. There are no make-up lessons for missed classes unless the mountain is closed. If the mountain is closed, a make-up class will be added on to the last week of the schedule. If you are unable to get to all 3 lessons no matter the reason, we will offer a lift ticket and rental (if needed) to be used by the student on any other day but Saturday for the rest of the season.